Precourt Student Fellows Scholarship Program
The Stanford Precourt Energy Efficiency Center (PEEC) sponsors the Precourt Fellows program with provides partial registration scholarships to encourage students to participate in BECC. The fellowship is awarded through a competitive application process. Selected Student Fellows receive a registration fee grant of $375 each; the student is expected to pay the remaining $100. No travel or expense funds are available. To qualify, you must be a current student at the time of application, be engaged in studies or research related to the conference topics, and intend to use and share what you learn from the conference.
The application must be submitted via email. Applications that are not emailed with ALL of the following will be ignored:
- Email body: your name, department, and institution, the name and department of the professor who signed the application, and whether or not you’re presenting.
- Email attachment 1: the one-page completed application form, typed in a word processor and saved as a Word or Open Office document (must be copy & paste-able text).
- Email attachment 2: the same one-page completed form, with the signature of an advisor or professor from your institution. This can be low res (cell phone picture works fine).
- Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “BECC 2014 Scholarship Application [Your Last Name]” in the subject line.
Deadline and Notification
- Scholarship application deadline: October 15, 2014.
- Notification: November 2014.
- Students who also submit presentation abstracts can request an early decision if the completed application is received before June 30.
Extra Gold Stars for renaming your application documents with “YourLastName Scholarship App”!