Due Date: April 1, 2019
Click buttons below to submit
What you will need to be ready to submit:
- A word document describing your proposed presentation: 200-400 words
- The names of co-authors and email
- Select format for your submission–presentation/poster or the panel discussion option. See details below.
- One for presentation (10 -15-minute slot), Lightning session (7 -10-minute slot), or poster abstract. Posters are the center of attention during the poster reception and then placed around the conference floor with permission of the author.
- The second option is for panel discussions: Panel objectives should be to debate or discuss topics. They are not intended for presentations to exceed 3 slides if any.
We are seeking new, innovative research and applied work from people and organizations working to create a sustainable future.
The Behavior, Energy & Climate Change Conference is the premier conference that brings together researchers, policymakers, utilities, and businesses focused on energy and behavior to advance knowledge and actionable climate solutions. BECC is co-convened by UC Berkeley, Stanford University, and the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy.