BECC 2020: From Nudge to Leap!
Why Attend BECC
BECC’s Virtual 2020 Event
Early Bird/Speaker/Special event $195.00 Ends September 30
Discounted Reg $275.00 Ends November 16
Standard Rate $350.00
Student Rate/scholarship $50.00
Student Rate $125.00
Cancellation Fee $50.00
- The conference will run for four half-days (12-5 pm EST/9 am-2 pm PST, December 7-10, 2020)
- A Gentle Yoga and Meditation session will be held 1 hour before the start of the conference each day.
- We will start with a networking session on Sunday, December 6 at 4:30 pm PT.
- We will end on Thursday, December 10 at 1:45 pm PT.
- Sessions will be limited to 60 minutes with 15-minute breaks for coffee, discussion, talking with authors, and more.
Keeping you engaged and connected
- You will be able to connect with participants during sessions and send comments to speakers.
- There will be online polling.
- There will be a film festival!
- We’ll have loads of social networking opportunities to keep you engaged and connected to your peers, including hour-long events at the end of Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Online concierge service.
- All sessions recorded for playback–our version of On-Demand Sessions.
- Session formats include lightning sessions (speakers limited to 5 -7 minutes), individual sessions (each presenter limited to 10 minutes), panel sessions, and virtual poster (Project Snapshot) sessions.
- We will have interactive solution sessions and 1 and 2.5 hour workshops.
- Sponsorship opportunities–YES!
- More attendees due to lower registration fees.
- And more!
Click here to e-mail the registration office or call 1.888.332.8258.