Now accepting pre-conference workshop abstracts
Submission deadline: July 1, 2022
BECC is accepting proposals for a limited number of Pre-Conference Workshops to be held on Sunday, November 13, between 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m., in person at the Capital Hilton in Washington, DC. We accept workshops on a wide range of topics but give priority to those that reflect this year’s theme, “Engaging All Voices”. There is no cost to submit a workshop proposal, but if your workshop is selected, a $3,000 fee and separate agreement will be required. Please click the link below for details and to submit your proposal.
The general workshop parameters are below.
- There is no cost to submit a workshop proposal, but if your workshop is selected, a separate agreement and $3,000 fee will apply.
- Travel, hotel accommodations, and expenses are the responsibility of the workshop presenter and are not included in the workshop fee.
- Workshops take place on Sunday, November 13 between 1:00 and 5:00 p.m. (up to 4 hours). They can be less than four hours but must fit within this time frame.
- Workshop content should be focused on helping participants learn a specific skill.
- Workshops are included in the main conference agenda and promoted along with the other conference sessions
- Workshops are open to everyone, whether or not they are attending the BECC Conference. There is no additional fee for attendees to participate, beyond their conference registration. Because workshops are an optional activity for conference attendees, BECC cannot make any guarantees related to attendance.
- Attendance is limited to 125 guests per workshop.
- Workshop presenters are responsible for providing their own materials, handouts, etc. and shipping any such materials to the conference hotel.
- The deadline to submit a workshop proposal is July 1, 2022.
Please direct any inquiries to Nann Philips at email@example.com.