|Discount||$845||August 20, 2022-September 30, 2022|
|Standard||$945||October 1-November 16, 2022|
|Speaker||$745||February 16-November 16, 2022|
|Students||$495||February 16-November 16, 2022|
|BECC Student Fellow (application required)||$100||February 16-November 16, 2022|
|Virtual Opening Day Only||$125||February 16-November 10, 2022|
Apply for a BECC Student Fellowship
The BECC Fellowship program provides a select group of students and post-doctoral scholars with the financial support to cover all but $100 of BECC’s registration fees; important networking opportunities during the BECC conference; and post-conference access to an interactive community that supports information exchange and opportunities for collaboration. The BECC Fellowship is awarded through a competitive application process. Application deadline: October 15, 2022
To qualify, you must:
- Be a current student or post-doc at the time of application
- Be engaged in studies or research related to BECC topics
- Intend to use and share what you learn from the conference
Refer A Friend
Keep your friends and colleagues in the know on behavioral climate solutions by referring them to the Behavior, Energy & Climate Change (BECC) conference!
Now through November 11, when you spread the word about BECC 2022, we’ll enter you and your friend(s) in a drawing for a free hotel upgrade or free attendance at BECC 2023. Just tell your friends to mention your name when they register. And if you refer 3 or more qualifying* attendees, we’ll double your chances to win!
* To qualify, referred contact must be a new attendee who did not attend BECC 2017-2019. Both you and the new attendee must be registered and paid in full for the in-person conference.
Additional details: There is no limit to the number of new attendees you can refer. For every qualifying new attendee you refer, you receive one prize drawing entry. Prize recipients may only win one item. Drawings for the hotel room upgrade will be held at least 21 days prior to the 2022 conference. Drawings for the 2023 conference registrations will be held during the 2022 conference. The recipient of the hotel room upgrade is responsible for all charges related to their hotel stay. The prize only includes the complimentary upgrade at the discounted group rate. ACEEE staff and vendors are not eligible. Promotion open through November 11.
Introducing Easy Pay, our payment plan option for BECC 2022
We know your budget is an important factor when choosing to attend BECC, so, we’re introducing Easy Pay—a simple way to pay for BECC at your own pace. You choose the payment amounts and schedule. Easy!
To use Easy Pay, just select “partial payment” at registration. Then, make your 25% initial payment* to lock in your registration rate. You can pay off the balance at whatever pace works for you by October 1, 2022. Prefer to pay up front? Our convenient one-time payment option is still available, and is fully refundable, minus a $50 administrative fee, until October 14, 2022.
Remember to register before August 19th to lock in the best price on the full conference, which includes the Virtual Opening Day on November 9.
Easy Pay Guidelines
- All payments on the Easy Pay plan must be made online with a credit card.
- *Minimum 25% non-refundable initial payment is due when registering.
- Registrations are not considered confirmed until the full balance is paid.
- One Day registrations are not eligible for the installment plan
- You will receive email reminders to make your next payment, but the payments are not automatically processed. You must return to the registration site and actively make each payment.
- Easy Pay balances must be paid in full by October 1, 2022. All installment payments must be made online and cannot be made onsite at the conference.
- Easy Pay cancellation terms:
- Easy Pay registrations canceled on or before Oct 14 are refundable minus the initial 25% initial payment.
- Easy Pay registrations canceled between Oct 15 and Oct 29 are partially refundable, minus 50% of any monies paid up until date of cancellation.
- Easy Pay registrations canceled on or after Oct 30 are non-refundable.